16% growth rate for community health workers over a 10-year period
118,500 community health worker jobs to be filled between 2016-2026
JOBS TO BE FILLED
$45,360 median income
Tour the Parker University Campus
Applied Sciences and Business of Health Programs Open House
Have you always had an interest in the medical field and/or Health and Wellness? Maybe you are just getting started in your research. Now is your chance! Attend Parker University’s Open House and learn more about all of our programs offered through the College of Health Sciences and the College of Business and Technology.
- Visit with current students
- Meet faculty and staff
- Talk with financial aid and admissions
- Learn about career options
Why Choose Parker?
Parker’s Integrative Health program consists of:
- A flexible 100% online program
- High-caliber instructors and program administrators with deep academic and professional expertise
- Convenient schedules designed to fit students’ busy lives and family/career obligations
The Integrative Health degree is a dynamic, interdisciplinary program which allows students to prepare for many careers within the health care industry. Graduates are prepared to enter the health care workforce, and if they already have experience; they are prepared for management and administration positions. Graduates will also have additional opportunities in community organizations, research laboratories, and insurance companies. This program will provide pathways for students to advance to graduate degree programs within the health sciences.
The graduating student will be able to:
- Demonstrate a mastery of holistic nutrition, lifestyle, wellness, and healthy living in clinical, community, and educational settings
- take leadership roles as nutrition professionals with knowledge of the role of both foods and herbs in promoting human health
- Demonstrate knowledge obtained from experts in alternative health practices and pursue a wellness-based career
- Pursue future studies in advanced health care related degrees.
The mission of the Integrative Health program at Parker University is to prepare students to become health educators and
to promote therapies within the integrative & holistic medicine model of healthcare.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LET’S GET STARTED.
At Parker, we hold ourselves to higher standards. Through rigorous standards, constant innovation and an impulse to serve, we elevate health care education. Together, we are in the pursuit of higher health.LEARN MORE