Welcome to Parker University’s Human Resources Department. We’re committed to serving our greatest asset – our employees – in a timely, ethical, and professional manner. Whether you’re seeking career opportunities or you’re a current employee, it’s our goal to provide you with the most accurate, timely, and relevant information and services.
As you know, our Human Resources department is governed by its mission statement to recruit, retain, and develop employees with a superior competency level who are able to excel in delivering the highest standards of education, service, and patient care.
FACULTY & STAFF
Get to know the people who power the HR department at Parker University.
Information and resources for employees, including benefits, professional development, policies, and online services geared toward helping you thrive as a Parker employee.
Thank you for your interest in working at Parker University.
Since 1982, Parker has been an employer of choice for individuals seeking employment in higher education. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and the chance to be a part of an engaging campus community.
On this page, you can view our latest job postings for Parker University. We encourage you to explore the reasons why you should work at Parker University. You will be able to read about our commitment to fair hiring practices, our diverse campus environment, and the respect and appreciation we show for our faculty and staff.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the Parker team. With the introduction of dynamic new degree programs, Parker’s standing among the health care community continues to rise. Together, we are more equipped than ever to enhance student academics and provide opportunities for the next generation of health care professionals.
Again, thank you for your interest in being a part of our team!
Recruit, Retain, Develop!
It’s our mission to recruit, retain, and develop employees with a superior competency level who are able to excel in delivering the highest standards of education, service, and patient care.
PARKER UNIVERSITY PERKS
Parker offers a generous and full range of group employee benefits to all eligible employees. Benefits are effective on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. Parker’s comprehensive benefits program includes:
- A choice between a PPO or HSA medical plan
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible spending account – both health and dependent care
- Short and long term disability
- Voluntary sickness, hospitalization and cancer indemnity plans
- A 403(b) retirement plan with a 6% employer contribution
Additional Parker University benefits include:
- 10 designated paid holidays each year
- A generous amount of vacation, and sick time
- Educational Assistance: After six months of continuous employment, employees may receive tuition assistance for Parker degree programs. (Eligibility requirements and limits apply.)”
- Free use of the on-site gym. Facilities include a weight room, gym aerobics, and recreation center.
- Employee Assistance Program:
- Limited personal counseling
- Financial tools and resources
- Legal information and consultations
- Work-life needs information and resources
- Will creation and guidance
- Free chiropractic care at the Parker Chiropractic Wellness Clinics for all employees, their spouse and dependents
- A $35 per month reimbursement for those who attend a gym at least 10 times per month
- Pre-paid legal assistance membership with Legal Shield at a group discount
- A discount on nutraceuticals and pharmacy grade vitamins of up to 50% at the Parker Bookstore
All programs are defined in legal documents, including insurance contracts, official plan texts, and trust agreements that the plan documents will govern. UMR creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Parker University. To review the Machine-Readable Files, please visit transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com. For specific questions on coverage, these official documents and plan details are readily available in the Parker University Human Resources department. All full-time regular employees are eligible to enroll on the first day of the month after 30 days of employment, except where otherwise stated.