Make a difference at Parker!
As Parker University continues to grow rapidly, so does the team required to help make our university such a sought- after institution for students and staff.
Recruit, Retain, Develop!
It’s our mission to recruit, retain, and develop employees with superior competency level who are able to excel in delivering the highest standards of education, service and patient care.
Explore your Opportunities
Parker University is on the lookout for exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals who like to bring their dreams, visions, and goals to life. Simply put, we strive to employ the best of the best! We want your unique contributions to help make a real difference at our university.
Join our Faculty & Adjunct
Join our Staff
Join Parker Performance Institute
- 10 designated paid holidays each year
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time
- Parker Leadership and Development Academy
- Free use of on-site gym
- Employee assistance programs
- Free chiropractic care
- Gym reimbursement
- Pre-paid legal assistance
- Discount on nutraceuticals and vitamins
Parker University has been recognized as a Great College to Work For® for three years in a row. Not a bad resume, right?
Get to Know Us
LIFE AT PARKER
Parker University’s employees embody a culture of excellence, innovation, and compassion, fostering an environment where personal growth and professional development thrive.
* All programs are defined in legal documents, including insurance contracts, official plan texts, and trust agreements that the plan documents will govern. UMR creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Parker University. To review the Machine- Readable Files, please visit transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com. For specific questions on coverage, these official documents and plan details are readily available in the Parker University Human Resources department. All full-time regular employees are eligible to enroll on the first day of the month after 30 days of employment, except where otherwise stated.