Students may apply for the Bachelor of Science with a major in Integrative Health degree once all required courses for the degree have been completed.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of admission.
- Complete an online or print application and submit application fee of $50
- Complete transcript authorization form
- Students also have the option to fill out a transcript authorization/release form available from the Admissions/Registrar’s Office to allow Parker to request transcripts on the student’s behalf.
- Submit completed documents to the Office of Enrollment and Registrar’s Office
- Applicants must provide proof of high school graduation or GED or an official transcript with at least 60 hours of undergraduate level study.
- Registrar’s Office will evaluate transcripts and send an evaluation letter reflecting degree compliance and/or deficiencies.
- Acceptance and Reservation Deposit is required.