As an ambassador, you help provide the one-on-one interaction, personal attention, and encouragement that can make the difference between a student choosing Parker or another university or college.
Parker University’s success in attracting the best and the brightest new students is reflective of the academic excellence, reputation, and service to the community that are its hallmarks. Ambassadors help maintain that tradition by encouraging academically talented students to apply and to attend Parker University.
Providing your perspective as a Parker University alumnus/a is key to our program’s strength and success.
Here is how you can get involved as an ambassador:
- Refer a student
- Encourage a prospective student to go to an event in your area with our admissions team.
- Host a job shadow student
- Host an open house
We know you’re busy. That’s why we set up two very manageable goals and a simple code of conduct.
- Refer a minimum of two qualified, interested prospective students per academic year (September – July).
- Be open to hosting a job shadow student or an open house.
We want to make sure you have all the support you need as an ambassador.
- Call us anytime at 800.972.6932 or 800.972.6932
- E-Mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donating to Parker University
Gifts of all sizes add up to a substantial sum. In fiscal year 2013–2014, alumni collectively gave over $813,000 to Parker University.
Participation in Parker University is also an important indicator of alumni engagement—a message to corporations and foundations who might offer large gifts that the alumni support their University.
A commitment to Parker University is an ongoing “vote of support” for Parker.