Students may apply for the Bachelor of Science with a major in Psychology degree once all required courses for the degree have been completed.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of admission.
- Complete an online or print application and submit application fee of $50
- Complete transcript authorization form
- Students also have the option to fill out a transcript authorization/release form available from the Admissions/Registrar’s Office to allow Parker to request transcripts on the student’s behalf.
- Submit completed documents to the Office of Enrollment and Registrar’s Office
- Applicants must provide proof of high school graduation or GED or an official transcript with at least 60 hours of undergraduate level study.
- Registrar’s Office will evaluate transcripts and send an evaluation letter reflecting degree compliance and/or deficiencies.
- Acceptance and Reservation Deposit is required.
Clicking the button below will redirect you to the My.Parker website. You will also need to login with your Parker ID and password to view and complete the application.