At Parker University, no matter when someone graduated or where they live, they’re all part of the Parker family. We know that you invested a lot in Parker during your time as a student. Parker invested a lot in you, too.
That’s why all graduates become automatic members of the Parker University Alumni Association.
No more annual dues. Just lots of great resources, events, programs, and benefits for all alumni.
The Parker Alumni Association Offers All Graduates:
- Complimentary ads with special priority listing on the Marketplace, Parker’s job board and equipment/clinic sales section.
INVOLVEMENT WITH PROSPECTIVE AND CURRENT STUDENTS
- Join the Ambassador Program to help refer and interact with prospective students
- Host an After Hours Clinic Visit for our current students
- Sign up to be a Job Shadow Host
NETWORKING WITH FELLOW ALUMNI
- Volunteer for the alumni association board of directorsor a committee
- Attend networking events around the country and at state conventions
- List your clinic on Parker’s Find a Wellness Provider search engine
- Read about fellow alumni in our Faces of Parker online profiles and in the e-newsletter
- Nominate a fellow graduate for an Alumni Association Award
- Submit and read class notes for short personal and professional updates
BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS
- Free seminar participation for 3 years thru Free for Three. Attend all North American Parker Seminars at no charge for three years after graduation.
- Discount for CE courses. (Some restrictions apply, for complete details contact Continuing Education Services at 1800.266.4723)
- Discount on items from ParkerSHARE with additional Double Discount days throughout the year! Special discounts from our Corporate Circle members for products and services you use everyday
- Complimentary use of Standard Process Student Activity Center facilities including the weight room, gymnasium, game room, aerobics room, and exercise classes
Your Support Matters
Participation in Parker University is also an important indicator of alumni engagement—a message to corporations and foundations who might offer large gifts that the alumni support their University.
A commitment to Parker University is an ongoing “vote of support” for Parker.