18% growth rate for health care jobs over a 10-year period
2.4 million relevant health care jobs to be filled between 2016-2026
JOBS TO BE FILLED
$63,420 median health care practitioner income
Tour the Parker University Campus
Applied Sciences and Business of Health Programs Open House
Have you always had an interest in the medical field and/or Health and Wellness? Maybe you are just getting started in your research. Now is your chance! Attend Parker University’s Open House and learn more about all of our programs offered through the College of Health Sciences and the College of Business and Technology.
- Visit with current students
- Meet faculty and staff
- Talk with financial aid and admissions
- Learn about career options
Why Choose Parker?
Parker’s Anatomy program consists of:
- A new enrollment period each month
- Fully online distance education instructional formats
- A total of 120 credit hours
- 36 credit hours of general education courses
- 32 credit hours of natural science courses
- 52 credit hours of anatomy core courses
The Bachelor of Science degree in Anatomy provides a broad-based education in modern life science while offering the opportunity for students to concentrate their efforts within various biological disciplines. The Bachelor of Science curriculum includes a strong background in the supporting sciences: Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics and prepares students for admission to graduate, medical, chiropractic, dental, optometric, and other health related programs. Graduates can also pursue careers in teaching and research or work in pharmaceutical, biomedical and biotechnology industries.
The graduating student will be able to:
- Demonstrate a mastery of human anatomy by identifying anatomical structures.
- Demonstrate a mastery of the anatomical landmarks and structural relationships of the human.
- Demonstrate and contrast the functional and structural divisions and organization of the nervous system.
- Pursue future studies in advanced health care related degrees.
The mission of the Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Anatomy is to offer students a Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis on biological science, health care, and research.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LET’S GET STARTED.
At Parker, we hold ourselves to higher standards. Through rigorous standards, constant innovation and an impulse to serve, we elevate health care education. Together, we are in the pursuit of higher health.LEARN MORE