State Authorization Information

Parker University is a member of NC-SARA, the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. As a member of NC-SARA, we are permitted to place students for internships, preceptorships, and fieldwork in those states and institutions which are also NC-SARA members. For a list of NC-SARA states and institutions, please refer to the following link: Please note: SARA states are shaded on the map published on the states-institutions link.

Student Complaints Regarding Distance Education

All students, including those participating in distance education courses, must initially follow the Parker University’s Student Complaint Process located in the Parker University Academic Catalog. If a student complaint is not resolved to the student’s satisfaction, the following options are available: Out-of-state distance education students who reside in NC-SARA member states may contact the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. Distance education students who reside in non-SARA member states may contact the higher education authority in their home states. For further clarification regarding NC-SARA, please contact: Roxanne Kemp Dean of Online & General Education Programs 214-902-2442