- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Must have a minimum of a 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale.
- Two letters of recommendation received within the first semester of enrollment.
- Formal resume indicating education and complete work history.
- GRE: Not required
- Completion of the first semester of enrollment at Parker University MS in Clinical Research program with a minimum grade average of 3.0 and no grade below a B
At the discretion of the Dean or Provost’s Office, a candidate demonstrating academic potential may be admitted. The student must maintain a “B” or above for the first term of enrollment.
Failure to provide all admissions documentation or to achieve the grade point average required by the end of the first semester may lead to suspension or dismissal from the University. All graduate students are required to complete foundational courses for the appropriate program through undergraduate or equivalent course work. Students who have not completed relevant undergraduate courses will be required to take equivalent courses upon acceptance to the program. Pre-requisite courses must be completed with a “C” grade or higher.
Prerequisite courses: None
Incomplete Admission: Should a student not be able to provide all the required documentation for entrance into the program, at the discretion of the Dean or Provost, the student may be allowed to register for one semester. Should the student not provide the remaining documentation for admission during the semester, the student may not register for additional classes. Failure to provide documentation or test scores or to achieve the grade-point average required by the end of the first semester may lead to suspension or dismissal from the university.Application Procedures
Prospective students applying for admission to Parker University’s graduate degrees must:
- Submit to the Office of Enrollment Services a properly completed application for September trimester term. Applications may be found on the University website: https://my.parker.edu/ICS/Future_Students/Apply_to_Parker/
- Request official transcripts to be sent from all prior institutions where credits were earned and mailed from that institution directly to the Office of Enrolment Services at Parker University. Students also have the option to fill out a transcript authorization/release form available from the Office of Enrollment Services to allow Parker to request transcripts on a student’s behalf. Transcripts that accompany the student’s application form will be considered official if sealed by the institution and unopened by the student.
When transcripts are received, the file will be reviewed for admissions requirements and transfer credit. An advising report will be sent to the student listing any known deficiencies.
Students, who are veterans of the United States armed forces and would like to use VA Benefits at Parker, must provide the University with a copy of their DD 214, a letter of eligibility from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and all military transcripts.
All admission documents, application fees, and required tuition deposits must be received prior to registration, except for the final official transcript from the school that the student is currently attending. All final, official transcripts must be received within the first term of enrollment. Incoming students will not receive financial aid disbursements until their admissions file is complete and they are fully matriculated.
After the Office of Enrollment Services processes the required materials, candidates are notified in writing regarding transferable credits and admissions decisions. An applicant who is accepted must remit a non-refundable tuition deposit. This fee is applied toward the first term’s tuition. The applicant is required to fill out the online enrollment confirmation form with the tuition deposit. The letter of acceptance advises candidates about deadlines that must be met.