Dr. Jack Donovan graduated in 1950 from Palmer Chiropractic College after completing his undergraduate studies at the University of South Dakota. After graduation, he worked with his father, Dr. H.B. Donovan and his brother, Dr. R.T. Donovan, in Jefferson, IA.
He was called to active duty during the Korean War in 1951. He was stationed at Brooke Army Hospital in San Antonio, TX and then at Dow Air Force Base Hospital as registrar.
Dr. Donovan started his private practice in 1953 in Carroll, Iowa. He attended his first Parker Seminar in 1954.
Some of the awards received by Dr. Donovan include:
- Fellow, Palmer Chiropractic College Academy in 2002
- Lifetime Achievement Award from Parker Seminars in 2004
- Brown Bagger of the Year in 1972
- Citizen of the Year
- President of his local Chamber of Commerce
- President of his catholic school board
- Member of Chiropractic Knights of the Round Table
- Trustee of the National Chiropractic Research Institute
<< Back to Board of Trustees