What this means to you
Our attitude of service can be seen in every interaction with Parker University. Our admissions department strives to answer any and all prospective student questions. Faculty members work one-on-one with students to ensure key concepts are learned. The alumni association works to support our alumni by providing patient referrals, while student affairs provides on-campus support and activities for students.
At Parker, students quickly learn the true meaning of one key Parker Principle: Loving service is my first technique. Parker students don’t learn about this principle in a textbook; they experience it every day as a Parker student and, subsequently, as a Parker alumnus.
- Develop a compassion to serve that is greater than the compulsion to survive.
- Love is the magic bullet of healing. I can optimize my Mission, Talent, and Destiny (MTD) and attract the “naturally right” patients, people, places, things, events, and situations for me when I love each person as a mother, father, brother, sister, or child.
- If it is to be, it is up to me.
- Success is predetermined by my faith, confidence, and belief in my products, services, and ideas.
- I cannot communicate successfully and efficiently what I do not own.
- Do not let the negative few overrule the positive many.
- To be in harmony with my success, health, and happiness goals, I must act with love based upon free will and react with faith based upon God’s will.
- I will anticipate the good – even during the bad.
- To attract my Success, Health, and Happiness, I will eliminate fear of the future, worry over the past, and anxiety for the present.
- To eliminate fear, worry, and anxiety, I must live in the present and let go and let God.
- My ultimate purpose is to live in harmony with the universe. I can do so only when my mission is accomplished, my talents are developed, and my destiny is fulfilled.
- We see things as we are, not necessarily as they are.
- There is no philosophy by which I can do a thing if I think I cannot.
- Thought plus action equals feeling.
- My feelings attract my life to me.
- To heal remove “doubt” in both doctor and patient and instill “belief” in both doctor and patient.
- Seeing is not believing…believing is seeing.
- Loving service is my first technique.
- What I see in the universe sees me.
- Nature will give me what I act like I already have.