- Evening classes on campus allow you to balance school with life’s other demands
- Classes are intentionally kept small for greater personal attention from instructors
- Gain hands-on experience through rotations at local clinics, imaging centers, and hospitals
- Prepare to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification exam to gain the title of Registered Technologist.
Once you graduate and pass the ARRT exam, you can pursue employment as a radiologic technologist in a variety of professional settings, including:
- Imaging centers
- Outpatient care centers
- Private physician practices
*These are examples of job targets and do not represent a guarantee that a graduate will secure any specific job title.
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY
With an Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology from Parker University, you can demonstrate your medical and technical skill by performing a wide range of radiologic procedures and interacting with others to share and explain results.
Parker University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the Certificate, Associate of Applied Science, Bachelor of Science, Master degrees, and the Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Parker University.
YOUR FUTURE IN
Please complete the form below, thank you.
With online and on-campus classes available in many of our programs, you can study and learn at your convenience.
Rich in chiropractic tradition, Parker University enjoys a world-renowned reputation as the premier institute in health and wellness.
We provide workshops and services to help students develop better study skills, learning strategies, time management, and more.