- Complete your courses 100% online for ultimate flexibility
- Earn your Bachelor’s in under four years
- DFW area’s first CAHIIM-accredited Health Information Management Bachelor’s program
- Learn to collect, integrate, analyze, and disseminate crucial health care data
- Eligible to take Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) certification exam when you graduate
As a graduate of Parker’s HIM program, you can pursue such positions as Quality Improvement Analyst, Credentialing Specialist, Medical Office Administrator, and others in such settings as:
- Private physician practices
- Senior care centers
- Mental health facilities
- Government agencies
*These are examples of job targets and do not represent a guarantee that a graduate will secure any specific job title.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Parker University’s Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management (HIM) has been designed to meet the needs of today’s growing health care industry. You’ll gain valuable insight with courses in health data management, health statistics, information technology and systems, organization management, privacy, security, and confidentiality.
Parker University is the first university in the DFW area to offer a CAHIIM-accredited Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Information Management (HIM). Graduating from a CAHIIM-accredited program assures employers you possess the knowledge and skills needed to do quality work, making you more marketable.
YOUR FUTURE IN
HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Please complete the form below, thank you.
With online and on-campus classes available in many of our programs, you can study and learn at your convenience.
Rich in chiropractic tradition, Parker University enjoys a world-renowned reputation as the premier institute in health and wellness.
We provide workshops and services to help students develop better study skills, learning strategies, time management, and more.