Department: General Education
Employment Type: Part-Time
Reports To: Director of Online Programs
Parker University, a world class comprehensive institution located in Dallas, TX offers associate, bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees. Parker University is seeking campus-based evening and online faculty instructors holding a:
- Master’s degree in English to teach English Composition 1304 and American Literature 2326; – On Campus
- Master’s degree in Computer Science to teach Introduction to Computers COSC 1301;
- Master’s degree in Political Science to teach Government 2301 & 2306;
- Master’s degree in Math to teach Statistics;
- Master’s degree in Music Education to teach Music Appreciation;
- Master’s degree in Anatomy, Physiology, or at least 18 credit hours in anatomy and physiology.
On campus classes are conducted MWF from 6:30-10:30 pm. Faculty willing to instruct both on campus and online are preferred.
Requirements: Three to five years teaching experience required for the general education courses. Faculty are responsible for instructional excellence and student achievement of learning outcomes.
Application Process: Please submit resumes, cover letters and unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parker University is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.