Department: College of Business and Technology
Employment Type: Part-time
Reports to: Dean, College of Business and Technology
JOB OBJECTIVE: To provide administrative assistance to the Dean and Program Directors of the College of Business and Technology
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of four (4) years responsible secretarial/administrative assistant experience
- Job experience in college or universities, preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to stand or sit for up to eight (8) hours per day and lift twelve (12) pounds.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Proficiency with Microsoft Office; good public relation skills, professional appearance; legible handwriting; good organizational skills; good use of English spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills; excellent phone etiquette and customer service oriented. Work overtime as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides administrative support to the COBT Dean and Program Directors.
- Assists in accreditation; developing, gathering, and reporting data.
- Assists the Dean and Program Directors in long-term strategic planning and reporting for the COBT.
- Maintains COBT Budget allocation/expenditures by accounts, and prepares appropriate requisitions, reports, and forms as needed.
- Maintains faculty and student records.
- Maintains inventory and adequate supplies and equipment for the COBT.
- Responsible for editing and maintaining graduate catalogs and handbooks.
- Maintains and updates all office files including forms, correspondence, reports and miscellaneous information.
- Organizes and prepares for COBT meetings and events.
- Serves as initial contact for students, staff, faculty, and guests entering or calling the College of Business and Technology.
- Receives all faculty and staff mail and messages for the office and departments and distributes accordingly.
- Serves on College committees as assigned.
Application Process: Please submit resumes and cover letters via e-mail to email@example.com
Parker University is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.