Join Us for Parker Power Weekend
Parker Power Weekend is a two-day event where you can get to know Parker University and find out what being a chiropractor is all about. Join us and be inspired and energized about chiropractic. Connect with the heart and soul of Parker – our students, faculty, and staff. Find out how earning your chiropractic degree at Parker opens a door to a fulfilling career of making a powerful difference in the health and wellness of others.
- A welcome reception and activities designed to provide you with many opportunities to get to know Parker students and faculty in small group and one-on-one settings
- An information session geared towards parents and spouses to address career outlook for chiropractors, information about the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex, and financial aid questions and answers
- Exciting opportunities to network and enjoy good food and camaraderie with future chiropractors
- Tour campus, including Parker’s one-of-a-kind gross anatomy lab, well-equipped intern clinic, student activity center, and more
- See a chiropractic demonstration by Dr. Ronald Wells, one of Parker’s highly-esteemed faculty members
This is our premier event and spaces can fill up fast, so check your schedule and register for Parker Power Weekend today!