Parker Power Weekend
Join Us for Parker Power Weekend
Parker Power Weekend is a two-day event where you can get to know Parker University and find out what being a chiropractor is all about. Join us and be inspired and energized about chiropractic. Connect with the heart and soul of Parker – our students, faculty, and staff. Find out how earning your chiropractic degree at Parker opens a door to a fulfilling career of making a powerful difference in the health and wellness of others.
- A welcome reception and activities designed to provide you with many opportunities to get to know Parker students and faculty in small group and one-on-one settings
- An information session geared towards parents and spouses to address career outlook for chiropractors, information about the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex, and financial aid questions and answers
- Exciting opportunities to network and enjoy good food and camaraderie with future chiropractors
- Tour campus, including Parker’s one-of-a-kind gross anatomy lab, well-equipped intern clinic, student activity center, and more
- See a chiropractic demonstration by Dr. Ronald Wells, one of Parker’s highly-esteemed faculty members
This is our premier event and spaces can fill up fast, so check your schedule and register for Parker Power Weekend today!
February 2, 2018
February 3, 2018
2540 Walnut Hill
Dallas, TX 75229