Reconnecting and growing
Parker University provides an open environment for alumni to stay connected with the Parker family, to grow professionally, and to give back to the community. The alumni association serves to support and encourage all graduates to achieve professional growth and diligently promote the high standards that Parker graduates exude.
Your presence on campus is always welcome, and we urge you to communicate your personal and professional activities and opinions with us. We’re continuously looking for opportunities to honor alumni, faculty, and friends for their leadership. We’re proud that nearly two-thirds of the students entering Parker were referred by Parker alumni.
Why the Change?
We know that you invested a lot in Parker during your time as a student.
We want to invest in your success by providing resources, events, programs, discounts, and other benefits to all of our graduates, not just a select few.
We want to help all of our graduates be as successful as they aspire to be, and we hope that the alumni association will play a role in your plan for success.
All graduates of Parker University are automatically members of our alumni association! View a list of all the great benefits members receive. No More Dues!
$1,500 (payable in five monthly payments of $300) — One-hundred percent of your gift is contributed to the Parker Alumni Association Endowment Fund which awards scholarships to students.
Parker Alumni Benefits
- Graduate Resource Center – online access to forms, templates, business documents, or job descriptions, and more from your peers
- Complimentary ads with special priority listing on www.parkerclassifieds.com, Parker’s job board and equipment/clinic sales section
- Quickly and easily find a wellness provider in your area with this easy-to-use service provided by Parker University. Our referral network hosts a list of chiropractors and massage therapists in every state and in 29 countries around the globe.
- Parker Seminars offers all graduates and their staff a discount on all North American Seminars
- A discount for CE courses. (Some restrictions apply, for complete details contact Continuing Education Services at 1800.266.4723)
- A discount on items from ParkerSHARE with additional Double Discount days throughout the year
- Complimentary registration to Parker Seminars for three years after graduation
- Complimentary subscription to ParkerToday magazine
- Complimentary use of Standard Process Student Activity Center facilities including the weight room, gymnasium, game room, aerobics room, and exercise classes
Alumni Association Corporate Circle
Engage your Business. Build your Brand. Develop a Partnership.
Commit to the Parker Corporate Circle
Parker University recognizes the value of corporate relations and understands the importance of return on investment. Corporate Circle Membership is designed to engage your business, build your brand, and position your products or services within the Parker culture and the greater chiropractic profession. Developing a professional relationship with Parker, gain access to Parker students and alumni, and become more involved in Parker programs and activities to yield a high return on investment for your company while supporting higher education and natural health care.
Ready to join in?
Download our Corporate Circle membership form or make your payment now through our online giving form. Simply select the appropriate gift amount and select “Corporate Circle Membership” in the drop-down gift designation box.