Bachelor of Business Administration: Online
Health care needs compassionate, ambitious and energetic leaders. At Parker, our business students are driven, and we prepare them to lead the industry forward. Our fully online Health Care Management degree offers students flexibility while maintaining the rigorous standards expected at Parker. Students learn business essentials with a focus on health care processes, positioning our graduates to become industry leaders.APPLY TODAY
24% career growth in Health Care Management over a 10-year period
73,000 relevant jobs to be filled between 2012-2022
JOBS TO BE FILLED
$81,080 median Health Care Management salary
Tour the Parker University Campus
Applied Sciences and Business of Health Programs Open House
Have you always had an interest in the medical field and/or Health and Wellness? Maybe you are just getting started in your research. Now is your chance! Attend Parker University’s Open House and learn more about all of our programs offered through the College of Health Sciences and the College of Business and Technology.
- Visit with current students
- Meet faculty and staff
- Talk with financial aid and admissions
- Learn about career options
Why Choose Parker?
- Career Preparation
Parker’s Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management program is geared toward building an understanding of the methods, principles, and tools crucial to advance in today’s health care management landscape.
Our diverse curriculum offers courses devoted to Health Care Management and business-focused courses including accounting, marketing, and finance that explore the broad range of responsibilities that face today’s leading health care managers.
Parker’s Bachelor of Business Administration program prepares its graduates to:
- Lead and develop teams within health care institutions and clinics that are efficient, focused, and flexible
- Implement strategies to best assess performance, improve processes, and strengthen the quality of patient care
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative and statistical tools to assist in decision making
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of ethical dilemmas
- Apply mathematical and computing concepts to support information systems and database access
- Employ interpersonal and written communication skills to accomplish goals and objectives
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on health care processes and the securing of health information
The mission of the Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management is to provide a well-rounded education integrating the principles of business and health care where graduates are prepared to serve as leaders in the health care industry and their community.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LET’S GET STARTED.
At Parker, we hold ourselves to higher standards. Through rigorous standards, constant innovation and an impulse to serve, we elevate health care education. Together, we are in the pursuit of higher health.LEARN MORE