Ryley is currently enrolled in the CIS program at Parker University.
1. What other paths did you consider before choosing Parker?
Before Parker, I was working in the construction field without a bright future. Parker has given me the future I knew I was capable of and the tools to succeed.
2. What makes Parker the right fit for you?
The pace and the community in the University is amazing, everyone is willing to help no matter what program they are in.
3. How has the Parker community supported you in your higher education pursuits?
If I ever encountered an issue or had a question, there has always been a solution from the staff and professors. You can ask anyone on campus and the right answer will find you.
4. What is your favorite thing about being a Parker student?
The support of the community. I can always rely on a fellow student or professor to point me in the right direction should I have any questions.
5. What is the most challenging aspect of being a Parker student?
To me challenges are just lessons, when life is viewed like this you will achieve anything in your path.
6. What has been your favorite class at Parker? Why?
Through the General Education classes I would have to say speech. You get to be yourself and express that in a great environment. In my particular degree program, I can’t quite pick one as they have all been very beneficial and the classes have been presented in a very logical way that is easy to understand and succeed.
7. Where will your Parker degree take you after graduation?
I am focusing on the Government side of the IT/Aerospace fields. With my military background and the degree obtained from Parker, this path has become very achievable.
8. What is your favorite on-campus activity?
The Parker Power events are always a fun time, everyone can network and get to know one another.
9. What is your favorite thing to do off-campus in the Dallas area?
I am a homebody that just focuses on my family.
10. What is the one thing you want everyone reading this to know about Parker University?
This is a place where you not only go to further your education, but your career and networking. Through all the helping hands, Parker can lead you to a very favorable future.