Title: Massage Therapy Student
1. What other paths did you consider before choosing Parker?
Performance Arts and Fitness
2. What makes Parker the right fit for you?
Very thorough in their teaching and offered more than other schools.
3. How has the Parker community supported you in your higher education pursuits?
Instructors want students to understand, not just pass. Students are set up to succeed.
4. What is your favorite thing about being a Parker student?
We get a lot of information and take a variety of classes. Every teacher has a different approach. Very hands on.
5. What is the most challenging aspect of being a Parker student?
Amount of information in a short amount of time.
6. What has been your favorite class at Parker? Why?
Kinesiology, because that's where it all came together for me. Really great instructor as well.
7. Where will your Parker degree take you after graduation?
My own private practice and working at a spa. Eventually getting into medical massage.
8. What is your favorite on-campus activity?
Working out at ParkerFit.
9. What is your favorite thing to do off-campus in the Dallas area?
Yoga classes - anything physical. I like being active.
10. What is the one thing you want everyone reading this to know about Parker University?
Parker is a great school and has great programs. They have great resources, great instructors, great opportunities to help you. You just need to take advantage of them. Don't take a day for granted because it will go by quickly. Apply yourself!