Title: Strength and Human Performance Student
1. What other paths did you consider before choosing Parker?
Numerous, I attempted my undergrad straight out of High School, then I worked and had various positions until I left for the US Army… Fast-forward to 2010 I attended a local community college. Quickly figured out that it wasn’t the right fit. After that I put my post secondary education on hold until I found the RIGHT Fit
2. What makes Parker the right fit for you?
Parker is the right fit for me because of the commitment they have to the community, higher education, and the Chiropractic community. While I am not in the Chiropractic program yet, eventually that is a goal. Parkers continued pursuit of excellence is what made Parker my RIGHT fit.
3. How has the Parker community supported you in your higher education pursuits?
Since I am just starting on my journey at Parker, the entire enrollment status, from application, enrollment, to beginning classes. The entire process was supported by the community of Parker Staff.
4. What is your favorite thing about being a Parker student?
My favorite thing about being a Parker Student, is that I am on my way to getting my degree in Strength and Human Performance
5. What is the most challenging aspect of being a Parker student?
Currently due to COVID the hardest challenge.
6. What has been your favorite class at Parker? Why?
Nutrition, partially because I am in my first class of my first trimester of school. Secondly, because I am enjoying proving to myself that this is exactly where I am supposed to be, and following that path.
7. Where will your Parker degree take you after graduation?
If all goes as planned, I will finish my Bachelors, and Masters in Neurology, and then continue to the Chiropractic Program.
8. What is your favorite on-campus activity?
Since I am not on campus currently, I can’t really answer that for the current time period. But when I was on campus at Synapse I spent lots of my time running and enjoying the campus. Once I am on campus I can guarantee that if I am not in class you will find me in gym.
9. What is your favorite thing to do off-campus in the Dallas area?
Rock climbing with the Gallant Few in Grapevine.
10. What is the one thing you want everyone reading this to know about Parker University?
Parker University helps every student in the pursuit of their degree. The faculty and the administration are proof that this school is built on a solid foundation, after the tornado, they proved it. During COVID they have gone above and beyond to ensure that we stay on track.