Parker Chiropractic Wellness Clinics
What should I expect as a patient?
Patients are asked to complete a health history form on their first visit. Under the supervision of a licensed clinic doctor, the intern consults with the patient and schedules a complete physical exam, x-rays, and/or lab tests to determine the correct treatment program, and whether the patient should be referred to another type of health care provider or specialist. After a thorough evaluation of this data by the clinic doctor and intern, the intern presents the patient with a 'report of findings' to help the patient understand their condition and the prescribed treatment.
What benefits do I have in coming to Parker Chiropractic Wellness Clinics?
- High quality, low cost care - our fees are approximately half the normal cost
- Full insurance services provided
- Professional, experienced staff
- Saturday and evening hours
- Credit cards accepted (MasterCard, Visa, Discover)
- Complete rehabilitation center
- Laboratory for blood tests and urinalysis
- X-ray facilities on site and films read by board certified radiologists
- Referrals to other health care professionals as needed
- Licensed doctors of chiropractic supervising senior interns
Fees are payable when service is rendered. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome.
If you are a first-time patient, we encourage you to download, print, and complete the new patient packet before your appointment to help expedite your office visit. (PDF forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader Download)