Chiropractic Continuing Education
The focus of Parker University's online courses are to meet the educational needs without the expense of travel, lodging, and clinic down time. Parker would like to bring the training to you! Not only are our courses convenient and an excellent value, they are also highly interactive and follow the National Education Association's Benchmarks for Quality Distance Education Programs. Each online course incorporates the "Parker Principles for Success" in order to provide you with time proven techniques for success and improvement.
Online learning opportunities are a rapidly growing field of education. Not only is it convenient but it is also very effective.
Please note: Not all states allow online classes to receive CE credits. Please review this list to see what your state allows.
Below is a listing of our current course offerings. We will be adding new programs and courses in the near future. Please check this site periodically for updates or for more information, please call 800.266.4723.
Parker Online Course Offerings
- Boundaries with Patients: Confidentiality and Sexual Misconduct - Jesse Green, JD (1.5 DC CE hours in applicable states)
- Nutritional Considerations for Patients with Osteoporosis - James Guest, DC (2 DC CE hours in applicable states)
- From the Ground Up® Postural Patterns of the Human Body - Dar Griffeth, DC (2 DC CE hours in applicable states)
- Supplemental Considerations for the Athlete - James Guest, DC (2 DC CE hours in applicable states)
- Introduction to Functional Taping - Kenneth Thomas, DC (2.5 DC CE hours in applicable states)
- When Philosophy and Medical Necessity Collide - How to Reduce the Risk of Audits without Losing Your Philosophy - John Davila, DC (2.75 DC CE hours in applicable states)
- Extremity Adjusting - The Foot - Mark Charrette, DC (1.5 DC CE hours in applicable states)
- The Power of Self Healing: The New Science of Chiropractic Philosophy - Fabrizio Mancini, DC (2 DC CE hours in applicable states)
- Pediatric Evaluations Made Easy: Increasing Your Pediatric Volume - Amber Brooks, DC (2 DC CE hours in applicable states)