Parker Seminars Dallas: September 23-25
Simple ways to register:
- Register online and receive a $10 discount off your registration.
*NOTE: GTOs, first-year Parker grads, and those on a pre-pay plan must call to register
- Register by mail *NOTE: Completed registration form must be attached to all mailed checks
- Register by fax at 214.902.2435
- Register by phone at 888.727.5338 (Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm CST)
- Prospective student registration
Packages & Pricing
Parker Seminars Dallas 2010 fees for all doctors
$360 if prepaid before July 19, 2010 (27 percent)
$410 if prepaid by August 23, 2010 (21 percent)
$495 if paid after August 23, 2010
*Please add additional fees for license renewal ($50 in advance and $75 on–site)
Parker Seminars Dallas 2010 fees for all chiropractic assistants (CA)$215 if prepaid before July 19, 2010 (43 percent)
$265 if prepaid by August 23, 2010 (29 percent)
$375 if paid after August 23, 2010
PLEASE NOTE: Continuing education credits will not be available for chiropractic assistants for the 2010 Dallas Parker Seminar.
Parker Seminars Dallas 2010 fees for Parker student
$0 if registered by July 19, 2010
$110 if registered after August 23, 2010
Parker Seminars Dallas 2010 fees for non-Parker students and student spouses
$110 if prepaid before July 19, 2010 (37 percent)
$135 if prepaid by August 23, 2010 (23 percent)
$175 if paid after August 23, 2010
Dallas Early-Bird Cut-Off Date – July 19, 2010, by 5pm CST
Dallas Advanced Registration - must be pre-paid by August 23, 2010, 11:59pm CST
Phone and fax registration will be unavailable beginning 5pm, September 19, 2010. After that time, interested attendees may utilize the online system to register.
Seminar Registration On-Site Hours
Thursday, September 23, 2010: Noon-8pm
Friday, September 24 2010: 7:30am-6pm
Saturday, September 25, 2010: 8am-4pm
Terms and Conditions
Please note: If mailing a registration form, the attendee will be charged the applicable fee depending on the postmark on the envelope.
In order to get the advanced registration pricing when mailing a registration form, please be sure envelopes are postmarked by August 23, 2010.
Cancellation Policy: Requests for refunds or transfers to another Parker Seminar must be received in writing. You may fax your request to 214.902.2435 attention Seminar Registration or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation requests received at least 10 days prior to the seminar will incur a 25 percent administrative charge based on the total paid.
- Cancellation requests received less than 10 days prior to the seminar will not be refunded.
- Registrants wishing to substitute another person for the same seminar can do so at no additional cost. Please fax your substitution request to 214.902.2435.
- Parker College will not complete vouchers for continuing education credit until the seminar tuition is paid in full. Continuing education credit cancellations are subject to a 25 percent administrative charged based on the total paid. Additional copies of credit vouchers are available for a fee of $25 each upon request.
- Disclaimer: Parker Seminars reserves the right to adjust program dates, times, speakers, and/or locations. The total liability of Parker Seminars arising from or related to these courses is limited to a refund of the registration fee only. The opinions expressed by the speakers do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Parker Seminars.
- Consent: By registering for this seminar, I grant Parker College and its agents permission to photograph or record me while I am attending the seminar and in public areas. Those photographs and recordings shall become the property of Parker College and may be used for any purpose.
- Cancellation Transfer Request Form
Parker Alumni Association Members
Members of the Parker College of Chiropractic Alumni Association who have paid dues for the year in which the seminar occurs may receive 20 percent off their individual and/or DC/CA spouse’s registration price. Spouses of association members who are not in the chiropractic profession may attend Parker Seminars at no charge. Attendees wishing to receive this discount must have joined the alumni association prior to registering. Contact 888.PR.ALUMS to confirm your status. Discount does not apply to CE fees.
Parker First-Year Grads
All Parker College first-year graduates receive the Parker student rate. Please call the customer service desk at 888.727.5338.
Receiving Your Badge
NOTE: Please arrive early as badges will be distributed on-site at the seminar advanced registration counters.
Lost, forgotten, or misplaced badges will incur a $50 replacement fee. There is no access to the classrooms, the expo or events without your name badge.
U.S. doctors who have registered for continuing education hours prior to September 5, 2010, will receive a mailing with pertinent instructions and paperwork. International doctors and those registering on or after September 6, 2010, will pick up their paperwork at the CE kiosk.
What to do When You Arrive at the Seminar
Step 1: Proceed to the advanced registration counters to pick up your badge and seminar materials. The seminar advanced registration lines are alphabetical by your last name.
Step 2: If you have added continuing education to your registration, or wish to register for continuing education credits, please proceed to the continuing education counter for additional materials.
Parker Seminars is pleased to be in Dallas. Allow the information supplied by our wonderful speakers to lead you into the best aspects of health care for your community. Enjoy the seminar! Our seminar personnel will be wearing distinctive silver badges. If you need assistance or have a question or comment, please let any of us know.