Return to job postings >>
Department: Wellness Clinic
Employment Type: Full-time
JOB OBJECTIVES: Provides support and assistance to the Director of Clinics, Director of Projects and Strategic Planning and Director of Compliance and Operations and to their respective departments as directed by the Directors.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED FROM: Director of Clinics, Director of Projects and Strategic Planning and Director of Compliance and Operations
- Associate’s degree, preferred;
- 2-3 years previous experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Experience in a college, university or clinic environment, preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to stand or sit for up to eight (8) hours per day and lift twelve (12) pounds.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; thorough knowledge of office practices and procedures; assign and supervise work as needed; type 80 wpm;
- Must maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times; good phone etiquette; excellent written and verbal communication skills; organization and prioritization skills;
- Computer knowledge including intermediate level Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database applications; flexibility and ability to learning new equipment and software.
- Ability to work with little supervision; adaptable to changes in workflow priority and to changes within the company; willingness to work overtime as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a functional office including ordering and maintaining adequate office supplies and preparing work orders for maintenance.
- Perform clerical duties including typing; sorting and distributing mail/correspondence; filing; and answering phones,
- Meet regularly with Supervisors to determine work assignments, projects and priorities with deadlines; prepare for meetings with other departments; update on current projects; appointments and agendas for meetings/conference calls.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings: create agendas, take minutes, prepare all necessary documents needed for the meetings, follow up on action items with Directors through completion
- Note meetings and appointments on calendar, change daily calendar, prepare office for daily activities, etc.
- Coordinate and follow up on projects as assigned.
- Keep current with Clinic Closings
- Coordinate Clinic In-services
- Keep Clinic Handbook Current and up to date on the website.
- Keep Doctor’s licenses current and posted as well as facility and other registrations as directed by the TBCE.
- Maintain the administrative portion of Grote and Timestar for the Directors
- Compose correspondence and conduct inquiries as directed by the Directors.
- Schedule travel arrangements, hotels and car service for the Directors and/or Clinic Faculty and staff.
- Be familiar with the missions, vision, and goals of Parker University
- Prioritize personal workflow.
- Arrange breakfasts/lunches/dinners for the Department
- Travel as needed.
- Perform other duties deemed necessary by the Directors
Application Process: Please submit resumes and cover letters via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parker University is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.