Parker Seminars Toronto: September 20-22
Simple ways to register
- Register online and receive a $10 discount off your registration.
(NOTE: GTOs, first-year Parker grads, and those on a pre-pay plan must call to register)
- Register by mail (NOTE: Completed registration form must be attached to 'all' mailed checks )
- Register by fax at 214.902.2435
- Register by phone at 888.727.5338 (Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm CST)
- Prospective student registration
Packages & Pricing
GTO Discount Package
Purchase three consecutive North American Parker Seminars at a discount. DCs may purchase this package for $850 and CAs may purchase this package for $580. GTO packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. GTO packages purchased for Toronto 2012 are valid for Toronto 2012, Las Vegas 2013, and Montreal 2013.
2012 Parker Seminar fees for all doctors
$360 if pre-paid before August 19, 2012
$495 if paid after August 19, 2012
*Please add additional fees for license renewal ($50 in advance and $75 after September 19, 2012)
2012 Parker Seminar fees for all Chiropractic Assistants (CA), and general attendees
$215 if pre-paid before August 19, 2012
$375 if paid after August 19, 2012
*Please note: No continuing education credits will be available for chiropractic assistants during Parker Seminars Toronto 2012.
2012 Parker Seminar fees for Parker student
$0 if registered before August 19, 2012
$110 if paid after August 19, 2012
2012 Parker Seminar fees for non-Parker students and student spouses
$110 if pre-paid before August 19, 2012
$175 if paid after August 19, 2012
Toronto early-bird cut-off date – August 19, 2012 by 11:59pm CST
Phone and fax registration are unavailable beginning 5pm, September 17, 2012. Interested attendees may utilize the online system to register.
On-Site Seminar Registration Hours
Wednesday, September 19, 2012: 4pm-9pm
Thursday, September 20, 2012: 7pm-6pm
Friday, September 21, 2012: 7am-6pm
Saturday, September 22, 2012: 8am - 4pm
Terms and Conditions
Mail-In Registration: The day we receive the check or credit card number will be the applicable fee for that date.
*NOTE: Checks must be postmarked by August 19, 2012, in order to receive the advanced registration rate.
Requests for refunds or transfers to another Parker Seminar must be received in writing. You may fax your request to 214.902.2435 or send via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation requests received at least 10 days prior to the seminar will incur a 25% administrative charge based on the total paid.
- Cancellation and/or transfer requests received less than 10 days prior to the seminar will not be honored.
- Registrants may substitute another person for the same seminar at no additional cost if the written substitution request is received at least 10 days before the start of the seminar. Please fax your substitution request to 214.902.2435.
Cancellation Transfer Request Form
• By registering for this seminar, I grant Parker and its agents permission to photograph or record me while I am attending the seminar and in public areas. Those photographs and recordings shall become the property of Parker and may be used
for any purpose.
Parker will not complete vouchers for continuing education credit until the seminar tuition is paid in full. Continuing education credit cancellations are subject to a 25% administrative charge based on the total paid. Additional copies of credit vouchers are available for a fee of $25 each upon request.
- Seating in classes is limited. Parker cannot guarantee that registrants will be able to attend the classes they prefer. Because Parker can award continuing education credit only to doctors who attend the class, doctors should plan to arrive early while space is available.
Parker reserves the right to adjust dates, speakers, and locations. The total liability of Parker arisiting from or related to these courses is limited to a refund of the registration fee only. The opinions expressed by the speakers do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Parker.
Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more from the same office that register at the same time. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Parker Alumni Association Members
Members of the Parker Alumni Association who have paid dues for the year in which the seminar occurs may receive 10% percent off their individual and their staff's registration price. Attendees wishing to receive this discount must have joined the alumni association prior to registering. Contact 888.PR.ALUMS to confirm your status. Discount does not apply to CE fees.
Parker First-Year Grads
All Parker first-year graduates receive the Parker student rate. Please call the customer service desk at 888.727.5338.
Receiving Your Badge
Badges will be distributed on site at the advanced registration counters. Advanced registration lines will be organized alphabetically by first letter of last name. Lost, forgotten or misplaced badges will incur a $50 replacement fee. There is no access to the classrooms, the expo or events without your name badge.
What to do When You Arrive at the Seminar
STEP 1: Proceed to the advanced registration desk to pick-up your badge and bag with seminar materials. The seminar advanced registration lines are alphabetical by your last name.
STEP 2: (If applicable) If you have added continuing education to your registration, please stop by the continuing education desk for special instructions on submitting your CE attendance voucher and the scan in/out procedures necessary to accrue CE hours.
STEP 3: Parker Seminars is pleased to be in Toronto. Allow the information supplied by our wonderful speakers to lead you into the best aspects of health care for your community.
Enjoy the seminar!
Our seminar personnel wear distinctive silver "staff" badges. If you need assistance, have a question or just want to say ‘thanks for a great seminar, please let us know.