Parker Seminars Chicago: July 12-14, 2012
Chiropractic Continuing Education
CE Hours Available
A doctor of chiropractic can earn up to 17 hours of Continuing Education (CE) credits at the Chicago Parker Seminar pending your state board’s approval. CE credits are provided by Parker University.
The daily breakdown is as follows:
Thursday morning session (11am to 1pm): 2.0 CE hours available
Thursday afternoon session (11am to 1pm): 3.5 CE hours available
Friday morning session (8:30am to 1pm): 4.0 CE hours available
Friday afternoon session (2:30pm to 4:30pm): 2.0 CE hours available
Saturday morning session (8:30am to 1pm): 4.0 CE hours available
Saturday afternoon session (2pm to 3:30pm): 1.5 CE hours available
How to Receive CE Credits:
- You must register for continuing education prior to the seminar or on-site at the walk-in registration kiosk (DC CE fees: $50 US in advance and $75 US on site)
- After you have picked up your badge, stop by the CE kiosk to receive your CE attendance card and receive an exception sheet.
- Attend only the classes that are marked CE on your program as not all classes are eligible for CE credits.
- Upon entering the class have your attendance card stamped by the attendance monitor.
- At the conclusion of class have your attendance card stamped by the attendance monitor.
- Prior to leaving the seminar hand in your completed attendance card at the CE kiosk or to the CE attendance monitor.
- Your attendance verification will be mailed to you in approximately two weeks following the seminar.
As a continuing education provider, Parker University is obligated by the state chiropractic boards to monitor attendance in each CE class. This means we need to ensure doctors are actually attending CE classes. The easiest way for us to do this is to utilize sign in/out attendance cards in the CE classes and have an attendance monitor present. Arriving late or leaving early will affect your overall class time. Don't hesitate to ask the monitor for assistance or to answer any questions you may have. Please help us help you obtain your renewal hours by following this process.
Categories of Hours:
Various state boards require their doctors to attain hours in specific categories. Below is the breakdown of these hours.
- Technique (9.5 hours): Motion Assisted Adjusting Technique, Dennis Anthony, DC; The Hidden Causes of Knee & Hip Injuries, Mitch Mally, DC; CBP Technique Part I & II, Deed Harrison, DC; Chiropractic and the Frozen Shoulder, Francis Murphy, DC