Parker Seminars San Diego: May 4-6
Chiropractic Continuing Education
CE Hours Available
A doctor of chiropractic can earn up to 18.5 hours of Continuing Education (CE) credits at the San Diego Parker Seminar pending your state board’s approval. CE credits are provided by Parker University and the California Chiropractic Association.
The California Chiropractic Association is providing CE credit for California licensees. Please contact them for any questions pertaining to CA DC credits.
The daily breakdown is as follows:
- Friday morning session (9:00am to 12:30pm): 3.0 CE hours available
- Friday afternoon session (2pm to 7:30pm): 4.5 CE hours available
- Saturday morning session (8am to 11:30pm): 3.0 CE hours available
- Saturday afternoon session (1pm to 4:30pm): 3.0 CE hours available
- Sunday morning session (8:00am to 1:00pm): 5.0 CE hours avalable
How to Receive CE Credits:
- You must register for continuing education prior to the seminar or on-site at the walk-in registration kiosk (DC CE fees: $50 US in advance and $75 US on site).
- After you have picked up your badge, stop by the CE kiosk to receive your CE attendance card and receive an exception sheet.
- Attend only the classes that are marked CE on your program as not all classes are eligible for CE credits.
- Upon entering the class have your attendance card stamped by the attendance monitor.
- At the conclusion of class have your attendance card stamped by the attendance monitor
- Prior to leaving the seminar hand in your completed attendance card at the CE kiosk.
- Your attendance verification will be mailed to you in approximately 2 weeks following the seminar.
As a continuing education provider, Parker University is obligated by the state chiropractic boards to monitor attendance in each CE class. This means we need to ensure doctors are actually attending CE classes. The easiest way for us to do this is to utilize sign in/out sheets in the CE classes and have an attendance monitor present. Arriving late or leaving early will affect your overall class time. Don't hesitate to ask the monitor for assistance or to answer any questions you may have. Please help us help you obtain your renewal hours by following this process.
Categories of Hours:
Various state boards require their doctors to attain hours in specific categories. Below is the breakdown of these hours.
- Ethics: Ethics in the Chiropractic Office, Anna Allen, RN (1.5 hours)
NOTE: TX did NOT approve this class for the mandatory Ethics hours.
- Risk Management: Informed Consent and the Chiropractor, Gerald Clum, DC (1.5 hours)
- Technique: Low Back, Leg Length Part I & II, Mitch Mally, DC; The “Noisy Joint” and Adjusting the Typical Foot, Wrist, Elbow, and Shoulder, Mark Charrette, DC (8 hours)
- Diagnostic Imaging: Things DC’s Get Confused About Regarding X-Ray, James Carter, DC, DACBR (5 hours)