Parker Homecoming 2013
October 25-27, 2013
- What are the dates?
October 25-27, 2013
- Where is Parker Homecoming 2013?
It will be held at Parker University, 2540 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75229.
- Where should I stay?
Our partner hotel is:
Baymont Inn & Suites/Love Field, 2370 W. Northwest Hwy., Dallas, TX 75220 214.350.5577. - Be sure to ask for the "Parker rates" to receive special discounts.
- What type of attire should we wear?
Business casual (bring jackets, meeting rooms sometimes run cold)
- How close is the campus to the airport?
The campus is approximately 20 minutes from DFW International Airport and approximately 15 minutes from Dallas Love Field Airport.
- Details will be posted on the Program & Schedule page as soon as they are available.
Continuing Education - CE Department
- How many hours are available?
20 CE hours will be submitted for DCs pending each state board's approval. Please check the states approved list for your state's status. 16 hours of CE are planned for Texas-licensed massage therapists.
- Was my state approved for DC credit?
Please check the website under "state approvals" or contact continuing education at 800.266.4723.
- When will you know if my state is approved?
The state boards respond based on their board meeting schedules. Unfortunately, we cannot predict when we will be notified of their decisions. We will post the information to the website as soon as it is available.
- Is there anything special I need to do when I arrive at the seminar?
Please watch for the program information page. Instructions will be posted soon.
- How soon can I expect to receive notice of the hours I took?
We work diligently to process the information from the seminar, prepare the CE attendance vouchers, and mail them to the appropriate locations. You should receive notification within six weeks of the seminar conclusion.
- Do you send my hours to my state or do I?
Procedures vary from state to state. Please check with your state board for exact determination.
- My state requires "x" hours of x-ray/technique/risk management/aids/CPR, etc.; how many hours will be offered at this seminar?
We are still in process of finalizing speakers and topics. Check the program information page for more specific details. Also, check the "state approvals" page to review your state's status.