Parker University Ambassador Program
Parker University's success in attracting the best and the brightest new students is reflective of the academic excellence, reputation, and service to the community that are its hallmarks. Ambassadors help maintain that tradition by encouraging academically talented students to apply and to attend Parker University.
As an ambassador, you help provide the one-on-one interaction, personal attention, and encouragement that can make the difference between a student choosing Parker or another university or college.
Providing your perspective as a Parker University alumnus/a is key to our program's strength and success.
Here is how you can get involved as an ambassador:
Interested in becoming an ambassador for Parker?
We know you're busy. That's why we set up two very manageable goals and a simple code of conduct.
- Refer a minimum of two qualified, interested prospective students per academic year (September - July).
- Be open to hosting a job shadow student or an open house.
We want to make sure you have all the support you need as an ambassador.
Please visit our resources and support page to view some of our videos, powerpoint presentations, and checklists. In addition, you can:
- Order more printed materials online
- Read our ambassador e-newsletters that provide you with program updates and information specific to the ambassador program. These are e-mailed near the beginning of each trimester.
- Call us anytime at 800.972.6932
- E-Mail us anytime at email@example.com.