Chiropractic Continuing Education
ICPA Pediatrics Certificate Program
Register for ICPA Pediatrics Certificate class
States Approved for the Pediatrics Certificate course
Return to CE Program Information
*This program is co-sponsored with the ICPA (www.icpa4kids.com)*
Learn from expert practitioners in the field of chiropractic pediatrics.
Parker University is proud to offer the ICPA Certificate chiropractic continuing education course. With Parker’s 25+ years experience in offering quality chiropractic education, we feel we are the number one choice for doctors wanting to become certified in pediatric chiropractic techniques. Register for Parker’s ICPA Certificate continuing education class today!
Learn from expert practitioners in the field of chiropractic pediatrics. The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) certificate seminars are committed to providing the doctor of chiropractic with the most up-to-date information and skills pertaining to the care of children and pregnant mothers. Our classes are renowned for their hands-on, take-home methods of instruction. Join us and acquire the skills to better care for the families in your community.
- Place emphasis on an outstanding selection of hands on chiropractic techniques.
- Are rigorous and include a wide array of pertinent and practical subject matter.
- Utilize quality instructors with years of clinical expertise.
- May be taken in any order.
- Upon completion of the 168 classroom hours (registered through Parker University) and the two in office Practiced Based Research Modules (registered through the ICPA), the candidate has completed the entire 200-hour requirement for exam eligibility. Upon successfully passing the comprehensive take home certification exam, candidates will be awarded their CACCP certification. The initials CACCP stand for Certified by the Academy Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics. Please contact the ICPA for more information about the certification program (610.565.2360 or email@example.com).
- The 200-hour certification program is considered part one of the ICPA diplomate program.
- Doctors of chiropractic may begin the certification program in any module, and in any location. Students in a chiropractic college may take the entire program as well. Students are required to be in the sixth Tri/quarter or above to begin enrolling in courses at Parker University. Students will not be able to participate in the Practiced Based Research Network (PBRN) modules and complete the comprehensive year end exam until they have graduated.
- The exam fee is currently $200 payable to the Academy at the time of registration for the exam.
- All candidates for the diplomate must complete all certification requirements and have successfully passed the certification exam in order to sit for the ICPA final 360 hour diplomate exam offered bi-annually in Philadelphia, PA.
- Part two requirements for diplomate status are in-office clinical and research projects that accrue the remaining required hours toward diplomate status.
- ICPA Certification Terms: Please review ICPA terms of agreement.
- The following portions will not apply to the Parker University program as Parker is not an ICPA CCC location:
- Under Seminar general terms regarding partial refunds and cancelation
- License renewal fees
- DC and student pay in full and auto payment discounts, time frame, and cancelation policy
- Make-up credit terms
List of dates, instructors and course titles ICPA program.
|DATE CHANGE to
April 12-13, 2014
|Jeanne Ohm, DC
||Perinatal Care: Webster Certification*
(*ICPA membership is required for Webster certification; an additional $45 certification fee is due at seminar payable to ICPA)
|May 3-4, 2014
||Armand Rossi, DC
||The Essentials of Chiropractic Care for Children
|June 7-8, 2014
||James Thompson, DC
||Techniques: Thompson and Logan
|July 12-13, 2014
||Ron Castellucci, DC
||Full-spine Segmental Evaluation and Adjusting (Instructor requests attendees bring a medium-size soft-bodied doll)
|August 2-3, 2014
||Anthony Carrino, DC
||Bridging the Gap Between Crisis Care and Optimal Function
|September 27-28, 2014
||John Minardi, DC
||Practical Neurology: Proposed Model for VSC and its Clinical Application
|October 18-19, 2014
||Joe Alcantara, DC
||Research: Evidenced Informed Practice
|November 22-23, 2014
||Stephen Marini, DC
||Neuro Immunology: Patterns of Interference
|December 6-7, 2014
||Drew Rubin, DC
||Pediatric Alphabet Soup: ASD, ADHD, LD, PDD, SPD...What They Mean and How To Care For Them (Instructor requests attendees bring a medium-size soft-bodied doll)
|January 17-18, 2015
||Michael Hall, DC
|February 14-15, 2015
||Martin Rosen, DC
||Evaluation and Adjusting Protocols: Correcting Primary Spinal and Cranial Subluxation Patterns (Instructor requests attendees bring a medium-size soft-bodied doll)
|March 28-29, 2015
||Liz Anderson-Peacock, DC
||Transforming Clinical Knowledge and Experience into Practical Authentic Performance (Instructor requests attendees bring a medium-size soft-bodied doll)
|May 2-3, 2015
||Barry Taylor, ND
||Nutrition: Myths and Realities
|June 6-7, 2015
||Peter Kevorkian, DC
||Mastery of Chiropractic Principles and Practice
- Saturday 9am-6pm
- Sunday 8am-Noon
- All class start dates are dependent on pre-enrollment numbers.
Twelve (12) CE hours per module have been submitted for approval to selected states. Please verify from the link above or call the Parker University Continuing Education office to confirm your state's approval status. (Course not submitted to all states.)
2540 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
Tuition per Weekend Session
(all pricing subject to change)
||Prepaid More Than 1 Week in Advance of Class Date
||Prepaid Less Than 1 Week of Class Date
||Paid Onsite (Cash is not accepted as onsite payment)
|DC ICPA Member
|DC (Non-ICPA Member)
|Parker Alumni & ICPA Member
(NON- ICPA Member)
|DC Student ICPA Member
|DC Student (Non-ICPA Member)
Students must be Tri 6 or above to attend.
- 15% discount for Parker University Alumni beginning January 1, 2013 (Not applicable for Parker first-year graduates or current students. Cannot be combined with any other offer.) Discount is shown in tuition rate above.
- 10% discount if all 14 modules are pre-paid in full in advance of the first session (for doctors only - not applicable for students or Parker Alumni.)