Chiropractic Continuing Education
The Role of the Chiropractic Assistant Online Class
There are no dates for the Chiropractic Assistant class at this time. Please check back often for updates.
Return to CE Program Information
CE Program Information
It’s Back! Online Chiropractic Assistant Training!
Parker University is proud to offer the chiropractic assistant training online course. With Parker's 25+ years experience in offering quality chiropractic education, we feel we are the number one choice for chiropractic assistant training. Register for Parker's chiropractic’s chiropractic assistant training online class today!
With a click of your mouse you can join the many chiropractic assistants who have benefited previously from this eight-week, 15-hour online class. Learn from renowned CA trainer Pat Atanas how to efficiently manage the front office. All class material is accessible on the Internet so the CA can work from home or from the office. Work around your schedule – there are no designated times to be online. Plus: no travel time or expenses! The assignments are designed to allow CAs to analyze their current working procedures and evaluate methods to enhance them. Please note: This is a training event, not a certification course.
Doctors: your office can greatly benefit from this class. Use the Internet to train your staff:
CAs: discover how to customize the office through personal learning!
- “this course has been excellent”
- “one super way to study and learn from each other”
- “I have recommended it to every DC I have talked to”
Topics Taught Include:
- Success Principles
- Telephone Techniques
- Appointment Book Strategies
- New Patient Procedures
- Effective Communication
Pat Atanas is a dynamic teacher, consultant, and motivator who “ignites” the fire inside you to spread the word about chiropractic. She shares her many years of experience in office organization from two sides: having been a CA to being one of the country’s foremost trainers.
Course Dates - All class start dates are dependent on pre-enrollment numbers.
- There are no dates set currently for this program. Please check back for updates.
- Participants will be given directions how to access the class web site at the time of registration.
- Lectures and assignments will be delivered on a weekly basis.
- Participants should expect to dedicate two - three hours a week on class activities.
- There are no set times participants must be logged into the class site. All work is done at times convenient to their schedule but must be submitted by the pre-determined deadlines.
- CA must currently be employed in a chiropractic office
- CA must have access to computer with Internet access
- CA must have an e-mail account
- $295 Prepaid more than one week in advance
- $335 Prepaid less than one week in advance