The Parker University Information Services (IS) department is responsible for all campus computers, telephone, and academic audio visual systems. The IS department is here to serve the needs of all Parker constituents and support the mission of the university.
IS goals are:
- Understand the administrative and academic technology needs of the university in both short and long-term horizons
- Implement solutions that meet the needs of the institution
- Acquire, install, maintain and protect college technology
- Support the end-users with training and service
- Support the planning function and the educational program components of the university
Through planning, initiative, and a diligence, the IS department strives to provide the highest levels of system reliability, services, and technical support. It is important that the academic and professional lives here at Parker University are enhanced by our efforts.
IS department hours are Monday-Friday, 6:45am -5pm and Saturday, 8am-4pm. Maintenance on the network and servers is typically completed between the hours of 5am-10am on Sundays. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.